Flat one time cost. Access to 95% of apartments on the market.
To get into my calendar it is $295 (for 1 person); $590 (for 2 people or more). Balance of AptStar payable within 3-5 days.
For rentals priced below $3,000/mo the flat one time cost = $1000
For rentals priced at $3,000mo-$4,999/mo the flat one time cost = $1250
For rentals priced at $5,000-$10,000/mo the flat one time cost = $1500
An additional $150
1) For 2nd adult person. Each additional person over 1 person.
2) Guarantor. Note: If you have more than 1 set of parents as guarantors then it is $150 each.
An additional $250
1. Relocating from another city, state or country.
2. Bad credit.
3. No credit.
4. Two different guarantors.
5. A change in your search date or parameters after you have committed to one move in date or a particular neighborhood(s) / Borough.
An additional $500
1. Roommate search
A la carte menu / One offs
If you just want a specific service, such as: a full background report on an apartment you wish to rent, the flat cost for this is $250.
If you have a request that is not a basic apartment search, such as short-term, unusual circumstances (bankruptcy, no credit in the United States, or some other situation that requires a very specific solution) the cost will be slightly higher to accommodate the time it will take to help you.
Clients are accepted on a first-come, first serve basis.
Our goal is to help you rent the best possible apartment, in a better building, with a better landlord. Kirby can only help a certain number of people at any given time, so if you know you're going to be wanting a new apartment, request AptStar early.